DIRECTIONS: Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz. of water and
consume pre- and intra-workout. For full effects,
mix 2 scoops with 16 oz. of water and consume
during your workout. Read the entire label before
use and follow directions provided.
If you want to add to your overall daily BCAA
intake without the additional calories from drinking
multiple protein shakes, you can also add 1 to
2 scoops to a jug of water and drink it over time.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9g)
- Servings Per Container: Approx. 30
- Amount Per 1 Scoop% DV
- Total Carbohydrate1 g <1%*
- (Sugars0 g
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 5mg 250%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 6mcg 100%
- Sodium80 mg
- Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate)18 mg 1%
- 2:1:1 BCAA Matrix
- (L-leucine (micronized) 2 g †
- (L-isoleucine (micronized) 1 g †
- (L-valine (micronized) 1 g †
- Cell-Volumizing and Recovery Complex
- (Taurine500 mg
- (L-glutamine500 mg
- (L-alanine500 mg
- Strength-Enhancing Compound
- (Betaine anhydrous1.25 g
- Electrolyte Blend
- (Sodium chloride160 mg
- (Coconut water (as Cocos nucifera)(fruit) 50 mg †
- (Watermelon juice (as Citrullus lanatus)(fruit) 50 mg †
- (Dipotassium phosphate40 mg
- Energy Enhancer
- (Caffeine (as Coffea robusta) (bean) 50mg †
- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- † Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Malic Acid, Natural and Artifical Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Silicon
Dioxide, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, FD&C Blue No. 1, Acesulfame-Potassium, Citric
Acid, Tartaric Acid, FD&C Red No. 40. Contains coconut ingredients. Processed in
a facility that also processes egg, fish, milk, peanut, shellfish, soy, tree nut and
WARNING: Not intended f o r use by
persons under 18. Do not use if you are
pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical
doctor if you have a medical condition or
before starting any diet or exercise program.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.