Alpha Amino BCAAs Fruit Punch 13.4 oz.
Alpha Amino by Cellucor provides the power to perform and the fuel to recover.** Ideal after a marathon or a lift or when you have to finish strong with a minute left in the game. Alpha Amino's premium formula is built on the power of amino acids and fortified with ingredients that promote healthy fluid balance so that you can stay on top of your game.**
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) are known to support muscle maintenance, endurance and recovery, but Alpha Amino’s 3X Leucine™ Matrix takes the power of BCAAs one step further.** Featuring our proprietary 3X Leucine™ Matrix, Alpha Amino has 14 Amino Acids including a well-studied 2:1:1 BCAA ratio. 3X Leucine™ includes instantized L-Leucine, Leucine Nitrate and Leucine Peptides to enhance the body's ability to fuel skeletal muscles, preserve muscle glycogen stores and reduce protein breakdown.**
Unique Hydration Formula is included that features a blend of Chia Seed Extract, Raw Coconut Concentrate and now, HydroMax™—a novel ingredient that has the ability to increase the concentration of fluid in the tissues of the body.**
• 3X Leucine™ Matrix has 14 Amino Acids including a well-studied 2:1:1 BCAA ratio
• Instantized L-Leucine, Leucine Nitrate and Leucine Peptides
• Hydration Formula that features a blend of Chia Seed Extract, Raw Coconut Concentrate and now, HydroMax™
• Sugar Free
• BCAAs for lasting endurance**
• Start strong, finish stronger**
• Ultimate recovery sports powder**
• Delicious taste
Get best results when taking Alpha Amino during or after a workout; however, support recovery and hydration by enjoying the benefits of Alpha Amino at any time throughout the day. Alpha Amino is the ultimate performance, hydration and recovery sports powder.**
Fruit Punch flavor. 13.4 oz. 30 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Cellucor
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (12.7g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving DV
- Phosphorous (As Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Dimagnesium Phosphate)65 mg 7%
- Magnesium (as Dimagnesium Phosphate)13 mg 3%
- Sodium (as Disodium Phosphate)30 mg 1%
- Potassium (as Dipotassium Phosphate)70 mg 2%
- Instantized BCAA 2:1:1 Blend5,000mg
- Essential Performance Amino Acid Complex3,750mg
- (Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Alanine, Micronized L-Citrulline, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Lysine HCl, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine, Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized Histidine
- Alpha Amino™ Hydration Blend1,750mg
- (BetaPower® Betaine Anhydrous (1250mg), Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Water Powder, Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Dimagnesium Phosphate
(Instantized L-Leucine, Instantized L-Isoleucine, Instantized L-Valine
† Daily Value not established.
Directions: Mix each serving (1 scoop) of Alpha Amino® in 8-12 fl. oz. of cold water, juice or sports drink one to two times daily. For enhanced performance on training days, take two servings before and after training. DO NOT EXCEED 4 SERVINGS PER DAY.
Other Ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Sunflower Lecithin, FD&C Red #40. Allergen Warning: Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut).
Warnings: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Do not take if you are currently taking nitrates for chest pain or if you are taking medication used to treat erectile dysfunction such as PDE-5 inhibitors. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommendations for Suggested Use. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Use only as directed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Cellucor Alpha-Amino™ is not a food or beverage. PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE NOTE: Cellucor Alpha Amino™ does not contain aspartame. This warning is for people with the genetic disorder phenylketonuria.