Advanced Diabetes Support Pack
30 day supply packets. Each packet contains:
Our balanced pack provides a rich source of over 20 essential vitamins and minerals needed for overall health.* Each multivitamin tablet is time released to
provide you with extended nutritional support for maximum benefits. Vitamins A, C & E support antioxidant and immune system health while the B Vitamins support the nervous system.*
Chromium supports healthy glucose and sugar metabolism.* Taking advantage of Cinnamon in supplement form may be a more practical choice than just relying on the small amounts found in some foods. Each pack provides 1,000 mg of Cinnamon and 400 mcg of Chromium, which is an essential mineral also needed for protein and fat metabolism.**
Calcium and Magnesium are two important minerals needed for bone health.** They also play important roles in nerve and muscle function through their involvement in nerve impulses and muscle contractions.** Each pack provides 550 mg of Calcium and 300 mg of Magnesium—more than you’ll find in a generic multivitamin.
20 mg of Lutein is provided in each pack to support eye health and vision.** Lutein is naturally found in the central area of the retina called the macula, but levels can decline as we age. Lutein’s antioxidant properties help to fight the effects of free radicals which can otherwise cause oxidative stress within the eye.**
Zeaxanthin is another predominant carotenoid naturally present in the macula of the eye, and is selectively placed in the macula’s center. Like Lutein, Zeaxanthin is not made in the body and must be obtained from dietary sources. Each pack provides 4 mg of Zeaxanthin.
Alpha Lipoic Acid helps metabolize sugar in the body to support energy metabolism.** It also plays a role in antioxidant synergism to fight oxidative stress and
free cell-damaging radicals.** Each pack contains 600 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Vitamin D is required for calcium absorption and a healthy immune system.** Each pack contains 4,000 IU of Vitamin D.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Packet
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g 1%**
- Total Carbohydrate1 g <1%**
- Dietary Fiber <1 g 3%**
- Sugars 0 g ***
- Vitamin A 5,000 IU 100%
- (as Retinyl Palmitate and 10% as Beta-Carotene)
- Vitamin C 120 mg 200%
- (as Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 4,000 IU 1,000%
- Vitamin E30 IU 100%
- (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Thiamin 10 mg 667%
- (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Hydrochloride)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)10 mg 588%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)25 mg 125%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)10 mg 500%
- Folic Acid400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)250 mcg 4,167%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin)300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid10 mg 100%
- (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)
- Calcium 550 mg 55%
- (as Oyster Shell, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Gluconate)
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium 300 mg 75%
- (as Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Gluconate)
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate)15 mg 100%
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenate)200 mcg 286%
- Copper (as Cupric Sulfate)2 mg 100%
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate)2 mg 100%
- Chromium 400 mcg 333%
- (as Chromium Picolinate)
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate)15 mcg 20%
- Sodium 10 mg <1%
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride)1 mg <1%
- Cinnamon 500 mg ***
- (Cinnamomum cassia) (bark)
- Cinnamon Extract 125 mg ***
- (Cinnamomum cassia) (bark)
- (a 4:1 Extract, equivalent to 500 mg of Cinnamon bark)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg ***
- Inositol 10 mg ***
- Choline Bitartrate10 mg ***
- Lutigold™ Lutein20 mg ***
- Zeaxanthin 4 mg ***
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) packet daily, preferably with a meal. If preferred, the cinnamon capsule can be opened and the capsule contents added to your favorite beverage or food.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Vegetable Cellulose, Safflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide Color, Rice Flour, Silica, Yellow Beeswax, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Natural Caramel Color, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Rutin, Kelp, Rose Hips, Natural Palm Leaf Glaze.
WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if you are allergic to yeast or daisy-like flowers. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.Store at room temperature. Do not use if packet is cut, torn or open.