Directions: For adults, take four (4) capsules twice daily with at least 8 ounces of water or other fluid.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 60
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%**
- Psyllium (Plantago ovata) (seed husk) 1,470 mg ***
- Senna Extract 10% (Cassia angustifolia) (leaf) 111 mg ***
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) (seed) 25 mg ***
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) (leaf) 25 mg ***
- Papaya Fruit (Carica papaya) (fruit) 25 mg ***
- Rose Hips (Rosa canina) (fruit) 25 mg ***
- Buckthorn Bark (Rhamnus frangula) (bark) 25 mg ***
- Barberry Root Extract 4:1 (Berberis vulgaris) (root) 25 mg ***
- Celery (Apium graveolens) (seed) 25 mg ***
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus 4 mg ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Warning: Limit use to no more than 1 to 2 weeks. Not intended for use by
pregnant or nursing women. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse
reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal
under cap is broken or missing. Take product with at least 8 ounces of water or other fluid.
Taking product without adequate fluid may cause choking.
Do not take product if you have difficulty swallowing. Do
not take before bedtime. Seek immediate medical
attention if you experience chest pain, vomiting or
difficulty swallowing or breathing. NOTICE: This product contains Senna (Cassia
angustifolia) and Buckthorn (Rhamnus frangula).
Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use
if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or
abdominal pain because Senna and Buckthorn
may worsen these conditions and be harmful to
your health. Consult your physician if you have
frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing,
taking medication, or have a medical condition. WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA),
a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female
reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be
exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these
containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA