Directions: For adults, take four (4) capsules twice daily with at least 8 ounces of water or other fluid.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 15
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%**
- Psyllium (Plantago ovata) (seed husk) 1,470 mg ***
- Senna Extract 10% (Cassia angustifolia) (leaf) 111 mg ***
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) (seed) 25 mg ***
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) (leaf) 25 mg ***
- Papaya Fruit (Carica papaya) (fruit) 25 mg ***
- Rose Hips (Rosa canina) (fruit) 25 mg ***
- Buckthorn Bark (Rhamnus frangula) (bark) 25 mg ***
- Barberry Root Extract 4:1 (Berberis vulgaris) (root) 25 mg ***
- Celery (Apium graveolens) (seed) 25 mg ***
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus 4 mg ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
Warning: Limit use to no more than 1 to 2 weeks. Not intended for use by
pregnant or nursing women. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any
adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of
18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if
seal under cap is broken or missing. Take product with at least 8 ounces of water or other
fluid. Taking product without adequate fluid may cause
choking. Do not take product if you have difficulty
swallowing. Do not take before bedtime. Seek immediate
medical attention if you experience chest pain, vomiting
or difficulty swallowing or breathing.
NOTICE: This product contains Senna (Cassia angustifolia) and Buckthorn
(Rhamnus frangula). Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you
have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Senna
and Buckthorn may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your
health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are
pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing
products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in
children under six. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF
REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental
overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center