Active Health Teen Multivitamin
As a food-based supplement, Active Health™ Teen Multivitamin is designed to fill gaps in teenagers' diets. Includes nutrients and botanicals that support clear, healthy skin with nourishing vegetables and high potencies of essential vitamins and minerals.** Three tablets contain 300 mg of vitamin C (500% DV), 400 IU of vitamin D3 (100% DV), 200 IU vitamin E (667% DV), 9 mg of iron (50% DV), and 300 mg calcium (30% DV) as well as a complete vitamin B complex.
Nutrient-rich green foods such as organic spirulina, kale, spinach, beet juices and more make up 306 mg of the vegetable juice complex (equivalent to 756 mg of vegetable powder).
Also included is a proprietary DermaComplex™ Herbal Blend that promotes healthy skin, as well as provides energy, stress management, blood sugar, and mood balancing support.** Additionally, each serving contains herbal extracts of grape and vitex combined with ginger, dandelion, stinging nettle, burdock, yellow dock and red clover.
Active Health™ Teen vitamins are gentle on the stomach and helps support and maintain a healthy digestive system.** Included are Plant-based enzymes, 414 mg ginger and 75 million CFU probiotics to support the body's natural digestive balance and may boost overall immune system health.**
• Provides targeted nutrition with high potencies of key vitamins and minerals including vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, vitamin Bs, vitamin D3 and calcium
• Nourishing vegetable juice rich in kale, spinach and organic spirulina provides nutrients often missing in teen's diets
• DermaComplex™ Herbal Blend supports clear, healthy skin, provides energy, stress management, blood sugar and mood balancing support**
• 400 IU vitamin D3, 300 mg vitamin C, 200 IU vitamin E and 9 mg iron
• Complete vitamin B-complex supports energy
• 75 million CFU probiotics, plant-sourced enzymes and ginger
Gluten-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free. It is 100% natural, containing no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or additives.
90 tablets. 30 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Rainbow Light
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 3 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving DV
- Vitamin A (Palmitate, Beta-Carotene)10,000IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)300mg
- Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)400IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl)30IU
- Vitamin K (as Phytonadione)150mcg
- Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate)30mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)30mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)30mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine)30mg
- Folic Acid400mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)30mcg
- Vitamin B-5 (as Calcium Pantothenate)30mg
- Calcium (as Carbonate, Citrate)300mg
- Iron (as Amino Acid Chelate)9mg
- Magnesium (as Oxide, Amino Acid Chelate)300mg
- Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate)10mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine)50mcg
- Copper (as Amino Acid Chelate)1mg
- Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate)3mg
- Chromium (as Amino nicotinate)200mcg
- Molybdenum (as Amino Acid Chelate)252mcg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex75mg
- Choline (as Bitartrate)30mg
- PABA (para-Aminobenzoic Acid)30mg
- Mixed Carotenoid Complex60mg
- Gentle Digestion Support Blend486mg
- (Protease (4,866HUT *), Amylase (1,688DU *), Lipase 27FIP *), Cellulase 20CU *), Betaine HCl (30mg *), Ginger [rhizome] (414mg *),
- (ProbioActive (Bacillus coagulans) 75 millionCFU *
- Nourishing Vegetable Complex 306mg *
- (equivalent to 756 mg of vegetable powder)
- (Organic Spirulina, Chlorophyll, 4:1 Juice Concentrates: Kale, Spinach, Dandelion Greens, Beet
- DermaComplex Herbal Blend 585mg *
- (equivalent to 2,529 mg of herbal powder)
- (5:1 Herbal Extracts: Oregon Grape [root], Vitex (Chaste Tree) [seed] 4:1 Herbal Extracts: Carrot [root], Ginger [rhizome], Dandelion [whole plant], Stinging Nettle [tops], Burdock [root], Yellow Dock [root],
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
(Red Clover [flower]
Directions: Take 1 to 3 tablets daily, adjusting intake based on diet, energy needs, stress levels and/or skin health. Can be taken on an empty stomach.
Ingredients: Cellulose, modified cellulose, stearic acid, silica. Coating: vegetable food glaze (dextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, carboxy methyl cellulose, sodium citrate). Gluten-free, sugar-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, wheat-free and yeast-free. It is 100% natural, containing no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or additives.
Warnings/Cautions: Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.