Zinc for Acne
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container 50
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Daily Value
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 1,000 IU 20%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)150 mg 250%
- Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)50 IU 167%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)20 mg 1,000%
- Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate)50 mg 333%
- Rose Hips (Rosa canina)(fruit)10 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Directions: For adults take two (2) tablets daily, preferably with meals. Do not take more than two tablets per day. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium; Contains <2% of: Gelatin, Silica, Vegetable magnesium stearate.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. TAMPER RESISTANT: DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.