Traditional Throat Coat Tea
Traditional Throat Coat Tea bags is a natural, caffeine free, herbal tea.
Available in 16 tea bags. Contains 200mg of Slippery Elm Bark (ulmus rubra).
Manufactured by: Traditional Medicinals
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Servings per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- All Herbal Ingredients:
- (Organic Licorice Root760 mg
- (Organic Slippery Elm Bark [USP]80 mg
- (Organic Licorice Root Dry Aqueous Extract 6:160 mg
- (Organic Marshmallow Root [PhEur]60 mg
- Proprietary Blend:1040 mg
- (Organic wild cherry bark (Prunus serotina)
- (Organic bitter fennel fruit
- (Organic Saigon cinnamon bark
- (Organic sweet orange peel
Directions: POUR 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag. COVER cup & STEEP for 10-15 minutes. SQUEEZE tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in your cup. ENJOY 4-6 cups daily. Especially good with honey.
Other Ingredients: 100% Organic ingredients.
Warnings: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have low potassium levels; if you are taking diuretics, corticosteroids, cardiac glycosides such as digoxin, potassium depleting agents or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, or impaired kidney or liver function. Not recommended for use with children under 12 years of age.