Senior Eye Vision
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 50
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g <1%**
- Vitamin A (as 100% Beta-Carotene) 5,000 IU 100%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 120 mg 200%
- Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 2,000 IU 500%
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)30 IU 100%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate)5 mg 333%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)5 mg 294%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)30 mg 150%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)15 mg 750%
- Folic Acid200 mcg 50%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)24 mcg 400%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)50 mg 500%
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)50 mg 5%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)50 mg 13%
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)15 mg 100%
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenate)100 mcg 143%
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 1.5 mg 75%
- Lutigold™ Lutein10 mg ***
- Zeaxanthin 1 mg ***
- N-Acetyl Cysteine50 mg ***
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) (leaf)20 mg ***
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf)30 mg ***
- Quercetin 10 mg ***
- Taurine 50 mg ***
- L-Methionine 50 mg ***
- L-Glutamic Acid10 mg ***
- L-Glycine 10 mg ***
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take four (4) capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Avoid this product if you are allergic to daisy-like flowers. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.