Salmon Oil 2000 mg.
Four softgels daily provides 4000 mg of fish oil, yielding 840 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids - the good fats that are important for the structure of all membranes in the body. This formula delivers a fatty acid profile that includes 660 mg of combined EPA and DHA per day. Benefits from our Salmon Oil include:
• support for heart health**
• support for healthy circulation**
• support for healthy joints**
Contains 240 rapid-release softgels.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 120
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3%***
- Polyunsaturated Fat1 g ****
- Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 g ****
- Cholesterol 10 mg 3%
- Ester-Omega® Salmon Oil 2,000 mg (2 g) ****
- (provides 420 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids† comprising of: ****
- (Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 150 mg ****
- (Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 180 mg ****
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
****Daily Value not established.
(Other Fatty Acids ****
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take two (2) softgels two times daily, preferably with meals.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin. Contains fish (salmon) ingredients. † As Natural Triglycerides. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Shellfish. Sodium Free.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA