Omega-3 Red Krill Oil 1000mg
• Contains 170 mg of active Omega-3 fatty acids per softgel
• May reduce the risk of coronary heart disease◊
• Contains naturally occurring Phospholipids and Astaxanthin.
◊Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Krill Oil 1000 mg provides 130 mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids. See nutrition information for total fat content.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Softgel
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Calories 5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g 1%***
- Sodium 5 mg <1%
- Ester-Omega® Krill Oil 1,000 mg (1 g) ****
- (provides 170 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids comprising of: ****
- (EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 80 mg ****
- (DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 50 mg ****
- (Phospholipids 400 mg ****
- (Astaxanthin 200 mcg ****
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
****Daily Value not established.
(Other Fatty Acids ****
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) softgel up to two times daily, preferably with meals
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Sorbitol. Contains shellfish (krill) ingredients.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, including blood thinners, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA