Mass Tech™ Extreme 2000 Mass Gainer Vanilla Milkshake
From Manufacturer’s Label:
• 100% pure whey protein shake
• 5-in-1 mass gainer formula
• 20 vitamins and minerals
• No banned substances
• No proprietary blends
• 63g of Protein
• 384g of Carbohydrates
• 17.2g of BCAAs including 6.6g of L-Leucine
• 1,830 Calories per serving
With 63g of protein, 1,830 calories and 384g of carbohydrates per serving (when mixed with 16 oz. water), Mass Tech Extreme 2000 gives you all the nutrients needed to help build the mass you desire. Plus 8g of L-leucine, 10g of creatine, and 20 vitamins and minerals. Mass Tech Extreme 2000 from MuscleTech is 100% whey protein making it one of the best mass gainers on the market.
Mix 6 heaping scoops with 16-20 ounces of water or skim milk and consume once per day. You may also mix ½ serving (3 heaping scoops) with 8-10 ounces of water or skim milk twice per day. Be sure to maintain hydration levels during use.
Vanilla Milkshake flavor. 22 lbs. powder. Approximately 20 servings per container.
Manufactured by: MuscleTech
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 6 Heaping Scoops (499g)
- Servings Per Container: 20
- Amount Per Serving DV
- (Calories From Fat35
- Total Fat4 g 6%*
- (Saturated Fat2 g
- Cholesterol200 mg
- Total Carbohydrate385 g 128%*
- (Sugars17 g
- Protein63 g
- Vitamin A (As Vitamin A Palmitate)2,450 IU 49%
- Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)30 mg 50%
- Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol)198 IU 50%
- Vitamin E (As D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)16 IU 53%
- Vitamin K (As Phytonadione)15 mcg 19%
- Thiamin (As Thiamin Mononitrate)1.5 mg 100%
- Riboflavin1.5 mg
- Niacin (As Niacinamide)10.5 mg 53%
- Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)1.5 mg 75%
- Folic Acid198 mcg 50%
- Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin)3 mcg 50%
- Biotin158 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (As Calcium D-Pantothenate)4.5 mg 45%
- Calcium630 mg
- Iron13 mg
- Iodine (As Potassium Iodide)79.5 mcg 53%
- Zinc (As Zinc Oxide)5.85 mg 39%
- Selenium (As Selenomethionine)15 mcg 21%
- Copper (As Copper Sulfate)1.5 mg 75%
- Chromium (As Chromium Chloride)156 mcg 130%
- Sodium460 mg
- (L-Glutamine and glutamic acid (as whey protein and L-glutamine) 10.4 g †
- (Creatine Monohydrate10 g
- (L-Leucine (as whey protein and L-Leucine) 6.6 g †
- (L-Isoleucine (as whey protein and L-Isoleucine) 4.1 g †
- (L-Valine (as whey protein and L-Valine) 3.4 g †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. †Daily Value not established.
Directions: Mix 1 serving (6 heaping scoops) with 16 to 20 oz. of water or skim milk in a blender and consume once daily. Alternatively, mix a half serving (3 heaping scoops) with 8 to 10 oz. of water or skim milk and consume twice daily. Take in the morning, between meals or post-workout. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily for general good health.
Other Ingredients: Multi-Phase Carb Complex (Glucose Polymers, Oat Bran [as Avena sativa], Isomaltulose), 100% Whey Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate 97%, Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Soy or Sunflower Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Acesulfame-Potassium, Sucralose, Ferric Orthophosphate, Medium Chain Triglycerides. Contains milk, soy and coconut ingredients. Processed in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, fish/crustacean/shellfish oils, egg and wheat ingredients.
WARNING: Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Child-bearing age women should limit daily vitamin A intake to 10,000 IU (excludes beta-carotene). Consult a medical doctor if you have a medical condition or before starting any diet or exercise program. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.