Vitamin World

Joint Soother® with Omega 3-6-9

Images

Joint Soother® with Omega 3-6-9

Vitamin World

Joint Soother® with Omega 3-6-9

Details

120 Softgels / Item# 013308

Promotions

  • Product Actions

    Add to cart options
    $35.99

    In Stock

Additional Information

  • DESCRIPTION +
    • Supports Joint Health**
    • Supports Mobility and Flexibility**

    The active ingredients in JOINT SOOTHER® are popular for their joint supporting abilities.** This formulation also includes Omega-3, -6, and -9 fatty acids.

    Individual results may vary.
  • LABEL INFORMATION +
    Supplement Facts Serving Size 3 Softgels Servings Per Container 40 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 30 Calories from Fat 20 Total Fat 2 g 3%** Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1%** Protein 2 g 4%** Vitamin C 60 mg 100% (as Ascorbic Acid) Vitamin E 10 IU 33% (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) Manganese 3 mg 150% (as Manganese Aspartate) Sodium 10 mg <1% Glucosamine HCl 1,500 mg(1.5g) *** Mobili-Flex™ 600 mg *** (Proprietary Blend (MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), (Chondroitin Sulfate) Ultra Omega 3-6-9 270 mg *** (Proprietary Blend (Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Evening *** (Primrose Oil (seed) (Typical Fatty Acid Profile: (Omega-3 *** (95 mg of Total Omega-3 *** (Fatty Acids comprising of: (Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) *** (Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) *** (Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) *** (Other Fatty Acids *** (Omega-6 *** (32 mg of Total Omega-6 *** (Fatty Acids comprising of: (Linoleic Acid *** (Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) *** (Omega-9 *** (15 mg of Total Omega-9 *** (Fatty Acids comprising of: (Oleic Acid ***) Boron 3 mg *** (as Boron Citrate) **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ***Daily Value not established.
    Directions: For Adults , take three (3) softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
    Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Natural Caramel Color. Contains soy, fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) and shellfish (shrimp, crayfish lobster, crab) ingredients.
    WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
  • RATINGS & REVIEWS +

Images

Joint Soother® with Omega 3-6-9

Vitamin World

Joint Soother® with Omega 3-6-9

Details

120 Softgels / Item# 013308

Promotions

  • Product Actions

    Add to cart options
    $35.99

    In Stock

Additional Information

• Supports Joint Health**
• Supports Mobility and Flexibility**

The active ingredients in JOINT SOOTHER® are popular for their joint supporting abilities.** This formulation also includes Omega-3, -6, and -9 fatty acids.

Individual results may vary.
Supplement Facts Serving Size 3 Softgels Servings Per Container 40 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 30 Calories from Fat 20 Total Fat 2 g 3%** Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1%** Protein 2 g 4%** Vitamin C 60 mg 100% (as Ascorbic Acid) Vitamin E 10 IU 33% (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) Manganese 3 mg 150% (as Manganese Aspartate) Sodium 10 mg <1% Glucosamine HCl 1,500 mg(1.5g) *** Mobili-Flex™ 600 mg *** (Proprietary Blend (MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), (Chondroitin Sulfate) Ultra Omega 3-6-9 270 mg *** (Proprietary Blend (Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Evening *** (Primrose Oil (seed) (Typical Fatty Acid Profile: (Omega-3 *** (95 mg of Total Omega-3 *** (Fatty Acids comprising of: (Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) *** (Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) *** (Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) *** (Other Fatty Acids *** (Omega-6 *** (32 mg of Total Omega-6 *** (Fatty Acids comprising of: (Linoleic Acid *** (Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) *** (Omega-9 *** (15 mg of Total Omega-9 *** (Fatty Acids comprising of: (Oleic Acid ***) Boron 3 mg *** (as Boron Citrate) **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ***Daily Value not established.
Directions: For Adults , take three (3) softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Natural Caramel Color. Contains soy, fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) and shellfish (shrimp, crayfish lobster, crab) ingredients.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.