Flax Seed Oil 1,000mg
In addition, the oil is dispensed under special yellow lights to protect against white light. Then our product is encased in an amber-colored gelatin shell to continue to protect the active elements from white light. This ensures that our Flaxseed Oil retains its integrity.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Softgel
- Serving Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Daily Value
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g 2%**
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g ***
- Organic Flax Seed Oil 1,000 mg (1 g) ***
- (Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 450 mg ***
- (Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 110 mg ***
- (Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 110 mg ***
- (Other Fatty Acids 50 mg ***
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
(which typically contains:
Directions: For adults, take one (1) softgel one to three times daily, preferably with meals.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Caramel Color.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.