• BCAAs are also the only aminos that are directly metabolized in the muscle as opposed to the liver.
• Provides dual benefits since BCAAs can be used to build protein or broken down in muscle to supply a direct source of energy.* *
• BCAAs provide muscle nitrogen support for a variety of metabolic functions, which can be especially important during heavy training.* *
• Enhanced with high potency Vitamin B-6, which plays an essential role in BCAA metabolism for optimal usage.* *
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 4 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Vitamin E8 IU 27%
- (as dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)
- Vitamin B-616 mg 800%
- (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- L-Leucine1.2 g (1,200 mg) **
- L-Isoleucine500 mg **
- L-Valine500 mg **
**Daily Value not established
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take four (4) softgels immediately after your workout. You can take an additional four (4) softgels before your workout for enhanced support.
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide Color.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.