Vitamin World

Ultra Woman™ Daily Multi-Packs

Images

Ultra Woman™ Daily Multi-Packs

Vitamin World

Ultra Woman™ Daily Multi-Packs

Details

30 day supply / Item# 018122

Promotions

buy 1 get 1 50% off
  • Product Actions

    Add to cart options
    $39.99

    In Stock

    Price per day : $1.33

Additional Information

  • DESCRIPTION +
    Mega Vita Woman Daily Packs are overflowing with the nutrients you need every day! With a multivitamin and mineral supplement that contains over 20 essential nutrients for women, these premium vitamin packs are an excellent way to support heart and immune health.** Also included are heart-healthy softgels, which contain the “good” fatty acids, Omega-3s, -6s and –9s and further contribute to cardiovascular function.**

    These packs contain Calcium/Magnesium tablets, providing dual support for bone health and strength.** If convenience and great nutrition are of the essence, Mega Vita Woman Daily Packs are just what you’ve been looking for!
  • LABEL INFORMATION +
    Supplement Facts Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Serving Size 1 Packet Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 30 (Calories from Fat 25 Total Fat 2.5 g 4%** (Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g *** (Monounsaturated Fat 0 g *** Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%** (Dietary Fiber <1 g 3%** Protein <1 g 2%** Vitamin A 5,000 IU 100% (as Beta-Carotene and Retinyl Acetate) Vitamin C 200 mg 333% (as Ascorbic Acid) Vitamin D 4,000 IU 1,000% (as D3 Cholecalciferol) Vitamin E 30 IU 100% (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) Vitamin K 80 mcg 100% (as Phytonadione) Thiamin 50 mg 3,333% (as Thiamin Mononitrate) Riboflavin 50 mg 2,941% (Vitamin B-2) Niacin 50 mg 250% (as Niacinamide) Vitamin B-6 50 mg 2,500% (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Folic Acid 400 mcg 100% Vitamin B-12 100 mcg 1,667% (as Cyanocobalamin) Biotin 1,000 mcg 333% (as d-Biotin) Pantothenic Acid 50 mg 500% (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) Calcium 1,000 mg (1g) 100% (as Calcium Carbonate, Oyster Shell, Dicalcium Phosphate and Calcium Gluconate) Iodine 150 mcg 100% (as Potassium Iodide) Magnesium 350 mg 88% (as Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Gluconate) Zinc 15 mg 100% (as Zinc Oxide) Selenium 200 mcg 286% (as Sodium Selenate) Copper 2 mg 100% (as Cupric Oxide) Manganese 2 mg 100% (as Manganese Gluconate) Chromium 200 mcg 167% (as Chromium Picolinate) Molybdenum 75 mcg 100% (as Sodium Molybdate) Sodium 10 mg <1% Potassium 30 mg 1% (as Potassium Chloride) Alpha Lipoic Acid 10 mg *** Vanadium 10 mcg *** (as Sodium Metavanadate) Hesperidin Complex 5 mg *** (Citrus sinensis) (fruit) Boron 2 mg *** (as Bororganic Glycine) Ultra Woman™ Proprietary Skin, Hair, Nail Blend 100 mg *** (Collagen (Hydrolyzed Gelatin), Choline (as Choline Bitartrate), Inositol, Silica (Silicon Dioxide)) Ultra Woman™ Antioxidant Fruit and Vegetable Blend 105 mg *** (Coenzyme Q-10, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus limon) (fruit), Black Currant (Ribes nigrum) (fruit), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus (fruit), Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) (fruit), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera), Brussels Sprouts Extract, Kale Extract, Cauliflower Extract, Celery Seed Extract (Apium graveolens) (seed), Carrot Extract, Broccoli Extract, Cabbage Extract, Lutein, Resveratrol from (Polygonum cuspidatum), Lycopene) Fish Oil 1,360 mg (1.3 g) *** (Typical Fatty Acid Profile: (EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (Omega-3)† 46% *** (DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Omega-3)† 18% *** Organic Flaxseed Oil 1,000 mg (1 g) *** (Typical Fatty Acid Profile: (Omega-3 - Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) 45% *** (Omega-6 - Linoleic Acid 11% *** (Omega-9 - Oleic Acid 11% *** **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ***Daily Value not established.
    DIRECTIONS: For adult women, take one (1) packet daily, preferably with a meal.
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin, Soybean Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide Color, Natural Caramel Color, Mixed Natural Tocopherols, Soy Lecithin, Corn Oil, Vanillin, Natural Palm Leaf Glaze. Contains milk, fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) and soy ingredients. †As Ethyl Esters
    WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer wrap is missing or torn.
  • RATINGS & REVIEWS +

Images

Ultra Woman™ Daily Multi-Packs

Vitamin World

Ultra Woman™ Daily Multi-Packs

Details

30 day supply / Item# 018122

Promotions

buy 1 get 1 50% off
  • Product Actions

    Add to cart options
    $39.99

    In Stock

    Price per day : $1.33

Additional Information

Mega Vita Woman Daily Packs are overflowing with the nutrients you need every day! With a multivitamin and mineral supplement that contains over 20 essential nutrients for women, these premium vitamin packs are an excellent way to support heart and immune health.** Also included are heart-healthy softgels, which contain the “good” fatty acids, Omega-3s, -6s and –9s and further contribute to cardiovascular function.**

These packs contain Calcium/Magnesium tablets, providing dual support for bone health and strength.** If convenience and great nutrition are of the essence, Mega Vita Woman Daily Packs are just what you’ve been looking for!
Supplement Facts Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Serving Size 1 Packet Servings Per Container 30 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 30 (Calories from Fat 25 Total Fat 2.5 g 4%** (Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g *** (Monounsaturated Fat 0 g *** Cholesterol 5 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 1 g <1%** (Dietary Fiber <1 g 3%** Protein <1 g 2%** Vitamin A 5,000 IU 100% (as Beta-Carotene and Retinyl Acetate) Vitamin C 200 mg 333% (as Ascorbic Acid) Vitamin D 4,000 IU 1,000% (as D3 Cholecalciferol) Vitamin E 30 IU 100% (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) Vitamin K 80 mcg 100% (as Phytonadione) Thiamin 50 mg 3,333% (as Thiamin Mononitrate) Riboflavin 50 mg 2,941% (Vitamin B-2) Niacin 50 mg 250% (as Niacinamide) Vitamin B-6 50 mg 2,500% (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Folic Acid 400 mcg 100% Vitamin B-12 100 mcg 1,667% (as Cyanocobalamin) Biotin 1,000 mcg 333% (as d-Biotin) Pantothenic Acid 50 mg 500% (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) Calcium 1,000 mg (1g) 100% (as Calcium Carbonate, Oyster Shell, Dicalcium Phosphate and Calcium Gluconate) Iodine 150 mcg 100% (as Potassium Iodide) Magnesium 350 mg 88% (as Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Gluconate) Zinc 15 mg 100% (as Zinc Oxide) Selenium 200 mcg 286% (as Sodium Selenate) Copper 2 mg 100% (as Cupric Oxide) Manganese 2 mg 100% (as Manganese Gluconate) Chromium 200 mcg 167% (as Chromium Picolinate) Molybdenum 75 mcg 100% (as Sodium Molybdate) Sodium 10 mg <1% Potassium 30 mg 1% (as Potassium Chloride) Alpha Lipoic Acid 10 mg *** Vanadium 10 mcg *** (as Sodium Metavanadate) Hesperidin Complex 5 mg *** (Citrus sinensis) (fruit) Boron 2 mg *** (as Bororganic Glycine) Ultra Woman™ Proprietary Skin, Hair, Nail Blend 100 mg *** (Collagen (Hydrolyzed Gelatin), Choline (as Choline Bitartrate), Inositol, Silica (Silicon Dioxide)) Ultra Woman™ Antioxidant Fruit and Vegetable Blend 105 mg *** (Coenzyme Q-10, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus limon) (fruit), Black Currant (Ribes nigrum) (fruit), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus (fruit), Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) (fruit), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera), Brussels Sprouts Extract, Kale Extract, Cauliflower Extract, Celery Seed Extract (Apium graveolens) (seed), Carrot Extract, Broccoli Extract, Cabbage Extract, Lutein, Resveratrol from (Polygonum cuspidatum), Lycopene) Fish Oil 1,360 mg (1.3 g) *** (Typical Fatty Acid Profile: (EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (Omega-3)† 46% *** (DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Omega-3)† 18% *** Organic Flaxseed Oil 1,000 mg (1 g) *** (Typical Fatty Acid Profile: (Omega-3 - Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) 45% *** (Omega-6 - Linoleic Acid 11% *** (Omega-9 - Oleic Acid 11% *** **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ***Daily Value not established.
DIRECTIONS: For adult women, take one (1) packet daily, preferably with a meal.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin, Soybean Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide Color, Natural Caramel Color, Mixed Natural Tocopherols, Soy Lecithin, Corn Oil, Vanillin, Natural Palm Leaf Glaze. Contains milk, fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) and soy ingredients. †As Ethyl Esters
WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer wrap is missing or torn.